Help Your Child Peak Right in Exams
22 July 2016 by Ms Lim Shiau Chen
Exams are mere tools to test how much learning the child has gathered after the term ends yet many children look at them as nightmares.
On 20 July, some parents took the opportunity to find out how they could help their child or ward to peak at the right time for exams.They learnt to:
- Identify the symptoms of Stress
- Apply “U” stress strategy
- Coping styles of Anger and Stress
- Use “Choice Theory” to Deal with Stress
- Practice C.P.R in Parenting
Indeed, all the parents had an engaging and enriching session with Mr Richard Chong, counsellor, from Hero Training and Consultancy.
Last Updated 29.07.2016