- About Us
- For Parents
Direct school admission Travel declaration submission (for pupils) Review of primary education School fees
Partner with Us
Parents' Activities Parents support group
Connect with Us
Parents in Education Contact us
English Mathematics Mother tongue Science
P1 Registration Transfer
- Our People
Principal and Vice-Principals Heads of Departments Level / Subject Heads Senior Teachers Coordinators Form Teachers Mother Tongue Language Teachers Executive and Administrative Staff Adjunct Teachers Allied Educators and School Counsellor
- Contact Us
CPS Accredited NAEA at Spark Level
In 2015, CPS was accredited The National Arts Education Award (NAEA) at the Spark level.
NAEA is a national arts award for Ministry of Education (MOE) schools.
There are three award categories of Spark, Glow and Blaze, to recognize schools at different stages of arts education development. Each award category has its own merit and is recognized as an important level of development.
This award affirms that our school has developed a holistic arts education for our pupils. In addition, it provides us with a framework to guide the development of good arts education practices and programmes in CPS.
- WE STories
- Transition to Secondary Education Parent Seminar 2017
- CPS Celebrates International Friendship Day
- CPS Art Exhibition at Jurong West Library
- CPS Clinched 3 Champion Titles at Fo Guang Cup
- Help Your Child Peak Right in Exams
- CPS Clinched 2nd Positions in the 2016 West Zone Inter-Primary Schools Volleyball Championships
- CPS Accredited NAEA at Spark Level
- CPS Celebrates Chinese New Year