- About Us
- For Parents
Direct school admission Travel declaration submission (for pupils) Review of primary education School fees
Partner with Us
Parents' Activities Parents support group
Connect with Us
Parents in Education Contact us
English Mathematics Mother tongue Science
P1 Registration Transfer
- Our People
Principal and Vice Principals Heads of Departments Level / Subject Heads Senior Teachers Coordinators Form Teachers Mother Tongue Language Teachers Executive and Administrative Staff Adjunct Teachers Allied Educators
- Contact Us
P3 & P4 Chinese Cultural Enrichment Programme
Primary 3 and Primary 4 students were provided the opportunities to learn more about Bean Portrait and Dough Modelling respectively during the Chinese Cultural Enrichment Programme. The main objectives of the Chinese Cultural Enrichment Programme are to help the students to develop an interest for learning Chinese Language and to show appreciation for Chinese Culture. Primary 3 students enjoyed learning to create their own bean portrait on 7 April 2015. The Primary 4 students also had great fun learning to make their own dough figurines on 9 April 2015.
Students learnt to create their bean portraits on 7 April 2015.
A lovely bean portrait done by a primary 3 student.
Look at this cute panda dough figurine done by the P4 student!
Primary 4 students had great fun learning to make their own dough figurines!
- Art Programmes
- CCA Programmes
- Values-In-Action (VIA) Programme
- Environmental Education Programme
- English Department Programmes
- Learning Support Programme for Mathematics
- MOE Sexuality Education Programme
- Music Programmes
- National Education Programme
- Physical Education (PE) Programmes
- Programmes for Active Learning
- Science Programmes
- Student Leadership Programme
- Total Defence Day
- Useful websites
- Mother Tongue Languages Fortnight Learning Fest
- P3 to P5 Chinese Speech and Drama Enrichment Programme
- P3 & P4 Chinese Cultural Enrichment Programme
- Mother Tongue Department E-Newsletters
- With Brunei